[Elfsea] On William Ironwyrm's Accolade

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Nov 11 17:51:08 PST 2002

It is with the greatest pride and glee that I am allowed to announce to
you all that William Ironwyrm was conferred the Order of the Arcus
Majoris this weekend at Three Kings.  He joins the ranks of the most
reknown archers in the history of the Kingdom, and rightfully so.   His
service, selflessness, eagerness and his prowess in the ever-broadening
(thanks to his efforts) field of missile weapons has, in my humble
opinion, rarely if ever been matched.  Their Majesties were most wise to
recognize the unparalleled contribution of Their loyal subject Ironwyrm.

For William Ironwyrm, newest member of the Arcus Majoris,  VIVAT!!!

Catrin
Lady Steppes