[Elfsea] OT - Bookkeeper Position Available

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 09:06:25 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I have information regarding a Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper position
that is available for a FTW Air Conditioning Contractor. If you know of anyone
or are interested yourself, please contact me for further details. This is
with a really nice guy that my company has done business with for many years
and he needs someone trustworthy as soon as possible.
Sorry for the bandwidth, Thanks,

Aislyn
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in  Australia."
----- Charles Schulz

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 [1] and get 2 months FREE*