[Elfsea] Favorite Event moment

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Sun Nov 3 19:26:24 PST 2002

With all the recent talk about our first SCA exposure I thought I would take
this to the next level. What is your favorite event moment? And what is your
favorite event?
I  will start.

Favorite event moment
 Many years ago I attended my first event in the shire of Greywood called
Pirate Raid. I worked and helped with feast in a borrowed tunic. Later that
evening I had to walk to my car. On the way back darkness had fallen and now
the site was light by torchlight and the sounds of drums and bards floated
across the pasture. It is something I still carry with me to this day.

Favorite Event
Three Kings for obvious reasons!

Master Richard Fairbourne