[Elfsea] Queens Champion Site

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Nov 8 22:44:12 PST 2002

Timo and Allyson's was held there as well.  I think it's a great site for
Queens and from what my wonderful husband tells me The Cane Center is
cheaper than the Civic Center at Canton

At 05:23 PM 11/8/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Thanks for the feedback.  I grew up not far from that area and attended
>quite a few non-athletic functions there as a young adult.  That was a long
>long time ago.  Not having gone to Queens and not having been there for a
>bit, I was wondering if there might be other events that it would be suited
>for.
>
>thanks,
>medb liath

Medb, if my mind is not out in la la land right now, I seem to recall a
coronation
being held at the Cains site a few years ago.  It was Duke Rischard, I
believe.
And I remember the space was a little tight; the vendors were very limited
and
not many were allowed because of the lack of space.

Bicé