[Elfsea] Elfsea Cooks' Guild - 1st meeting

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Nov 14 12:59:55 PST 2002

We will probably cook something for us to eat also.

Caelin

C+TX
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?multipleCityState=ARLINGTON%2C+TX&Get%
A0Map=Get+Map&csz=ARLINGTON%2C+TX&BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap>
&Get%A0Map=Get+Map&csz=ARLINGTON%2C+TX&BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap . Come one, come
all. We will be deciding on the content, dates, and site(s) for future
meetings and discuss our various skills.

We have been asked to run a tavern at an upcoming event. That will be
another topic of discussion.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede