[Elfsea] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice and Bocce Ball Tournament

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 13:18:06 PST 2002

I missed FP as well, despite my intentions.  I ended
up with impending company, so felt it necessary to
spend the day cleaning house.

As for my company, Lady Gemma of Firth and Lord Egbert
visited until well into the wee hours.  They are
currently working on repairing a travel trailer so
they can start playing again this spring.  Egbert's
health is such that he is no longer able to pitch camp
and sleep on the ground.

Amicalement,
Madelina