[Elfsea] sergers

Gabrielle de Luxton gabydlux at swbell.net
Mon Nov 18 21:41:20 PST 2002

I have a baby lock that threads itself..(you push a button and air blows the
bottom threads through the system. The top threads are also threaded with a
lever.).I traded in an almost new White for it. Its priceless. You can
change threads very quickly and you dont have to worry about tying them or
looking at diagrams to re-thread  the machine.

Gabby