[Elfsea] A new twist on the calendar

Dragonetti at Home dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Nov 21 21:41:22 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea!

At the suggestion of Lord Caelin on Andrede, I have applied a slight change
to the baronial calendar. The change is intended to make the calendar more
useful to current participants, for better planning, as well as being more
informative/timely for newer participants and prospective newcomers. My
intent is to keep 2 to 3 months in a full monthly format, where weekly
recurring guild meetings, fighter practices, etc. can be viewed. And also
include an additional 6 months (or more) of upcoming major events in a list
format similar to the current kingdom calendar.

To view the changes please take a look at:

http://www.elfsea.org/calendar/sched.htm

I would appreciate any comments, negative or positive, on this new format.
Especially negative comments. Does it increase loading time too much? Are
the colors too difficult to read? etc. "Thank you" to Lord Caelin, and to
everyone that helps make Life Good In Elfsea (tm).

In the service of Elfsea, I remain,
Lord Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Virtual Scribe