[Elfsea] A new twist on the calendar

Kate Rayburn anezka at elfsea.net
Fri Nov 22 07:55:26 PST 2002

I think it looks good, the real trick will be keeping it updated enough
with the multiple months.  Please fill in December when you get the
chance (there will be Heralds, Scribes and Illuminators; there won't be
Game Night). :-)

On a slightly different, but related note: At last business meeting it
was decided that the December business meeting would be at Tomas &
Rixende's house.  But isn't the first Monday of December when we usually
hold our December Moot/Party?  Or are we just not having one this year?
I think the only people who have this information are the Seneschal and
Baroness since she was the Seneschal at the time these plans were made
last December, so hopefully one of them will answer this question and
clear my confusion.

In Service,
Anezka