[Elfsea] Baronial College class

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:51:46 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hey, don't feel to bad.  My asking about the class information was to go to
you not all.  But thank you for the info, and I will get you the details.

In the mean time, all are welcome to come and sit and ask questions of Fools
and find out just what thier REAL job is.  Trade secrets at no cost to the
viewing public.
Raimond

Once a Fool...Always a Fool.

Once in Service....and still waiting for the check... I mean ALWAYS in
Service.
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

>Sorry, everyone....this was meant to go privately to
>Raimond, but is good information for everyone.

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection[1] with MSN 8.