[Elfsea] Fighter Practice today (11-24-02)

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Sun Nov 24 11:12:34 PST 2002

Drake? Drake who?  Oh that’s right that ONE time King and knight.
Didn't he lead the hunt at one time?

Your Excellency, I will be there.  I will also meet you in fun and
friendship on the field.  We will see who lays the SMACK down.  If you
are as out of shape as you let on; you will have my pity and concern for
I know you have that little one on the way.;>

Tomás