[Elfsea] A presence Scarborough Faire

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:34:21 PST 2002

Some of the venders are SCA people. Some of the booths are lockable.
possibly arrangements could be made with a vender to store stuff during the
week.
Most of the people who stay during the week are the "rennies" that follow
the faire circuit.
While I am not a vender there, myself, I have "played" there for the past
six years & worked at a booth for a friend last year.Most SCA garb would be
fine there, just remember to be "in period". I usually keep my SCA garb for
"nice".