[Elfsea] Crown Tourney

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 06:37:01 PST 2002

Greetings to the Barony!

I would like to take a few moments of your time and note how well the fair
fighters of our Barony did while competing in Crown Tourney this weekend.
All of your non-belted fighters held their own well and gave nearly as good
as they received.

In no particular order a little word fame:

Tomas:  Fought very well with good mobility and precision.  He showed that
he is advancing well.

Stella:  Took the fight to her opponent and fought with great intensity.

Louie:  Did very well indeed in his fighting and fought like a warrior
striving for the Crown.

Dare:  Did what he needed to do on the field and gave it his best.  His
round lasted a very long time indeed.

I encourage all the non-belted fighters in the barony to enter and
partcipate in Crown tourney to show your skills and to better yourself in
the martial skills.

In service,

Sir Romanius