[Elfsea] Re: Favorite Event moments

kmitchel kmitchel at mail.ev1.net
Wed Nov 6 08:24:15 PST 2002

>>What is your favorite event moment?
>>And what is your favorite event?

My favorite event moment was my first Gulf War, from the time that
Inman gave his speech about how we had to go and defeat the
Trimarians, to when I dressed in my first armor (castoffs of
Galen's I think) and followed my King through the battlefield with
an Ansteorran banner.  My proudest moment was standing on the
parapet of the castle, waving it in the breeze _DRAWING ARROW
FIRE_ (away from people who could shoot and kill them - dumb
archers <giggle>).

My favorite event is Elfsea Defender.  Nuff said.

Love (and really miss you guys)
Alessandra

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net