[Elfsea] reminder for class tonight

Greene, Libbie Libbie.Greene at sabre.com
Thu Nov 7 13:59:56 PST 2002

Ladies,

Don't forget that we have class tonight at the Baron and Baronesses' house starting at 7 pm. Please remember to bring water and to wear comfortable clothes.

We will cover three new steps tonight and will learn how to transition from one to the other and back again. I will most likely dismiss class a bit early tonight so we can all get home and finish packing for 3 Kings (woohoo!)

I will be bringing a few rugs and setting up a dance area near the Fray/Ross camp site so if you would like a chance to practice what you have learned so far here is your chance. All drummers are welcome so spread the word!

In service,

HL Brigit