[Elfsea] Armor needed for 3 Kings

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 7 20:31:14 PST 2002

Hola!

I'm sorry for the cross-postings and the tardiness of this missive, but....

I am sending this on behalf of my lord gusband, Phelippe. He would like to fight this weekend, however, he is in need of a set of gauntlets, a spear and or a shield (if he can't borrow a shield. I'm afraid that between work in school he has not had a chance to work on his gauntlets (which are in are in a million pieces) nor has he had time to make a shield basket for his shield.

If anyone can help out please let me know.

Gracias!

Maria