[Elfsea] Border Wars III

Aelfhelm lordaelfhelm at netscape.net
Fri Nov 15 14:47:43 PST 2002

War is fast approaching... are you ready?

The Canton of Lindenwood invites all to Border Wars III, Jan 31-Feb2, 2003.
(What border? Why, the English/Scottish border, of course.)

Join us in Tanglewood Forest (
http://www.tanglewoodforest.org/index.html ) for Melees, Cattle Raids,
Archery, Arts & Sciences, and other divers activities.

Site Fees:  Adults, $10, Children 5-12, $5, (under 5 free).  Family max:
$30

The site will open 4:00 PM Friday and close Sunday at noon.
Make checks payable to SCA, Inc/Canton of Lindenwood
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.  They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized minor
event waiver.
Pets are allowed on a leash, and with rabies vaccination paperwork.
Tags are not sufficient.
The site is wet, period container, please.

Directions from Dallas:
Take I-45 South to Corsicana Business Exit, follow Business 45 into
Corsicana until you come to an overpass. Take the road to the right side
of the overpass, and take a right at Hwy 31. Follow Hwy 31 west through
Corsicana. After Hwy 55, the next right is FM3050. Take a right on
FM3050. Take a right at intersection, FM3055, and go about .5 miles,
Tanglewood Forest will be on the left.
Directions from Austin:
Take I-35 North to Hwy. 31 in Waco, going east. Take a left on FM3050,
near Silver City. Take a right at intersection, FM3055, and go about .5
miles, Tanglewood Forest will be on the left.

Autocrat:
Lord Aelfhelm se reade (MKA Thomas Clark)
729 CR 4421,
Rhome, TX  76078
940-627-1111   lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com

Merchant Coordinator:
Leofwynn atte Gos
(MKA Lora Weems)
175 Overlook Tr,
Azle, TX  76020
817-346-0144 muchosnombresfarm at yahoo.com
--
Yours in Service,

Ælfhelm se reade
House of the White Shark
http://www.geocities.com/lordaelfhelm

"The wages of sin is death but so is the salary of virtue, and at least
the evil get to go home early on Fridays."
-- from Witches Abroad, by Terry Pratchett

Disclaimer:
Nothing in the text above is intended to irritate, offend, annoy,
hassle, bother, or otherwise cause harm or discomfort to anyone in any
way, shape, form, or fashion. The views presented are my own, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my family, friends, household, pets, or
acquaintances. Any errors, including spelling, grammar, or
typographical, are my own fault. Your mileage may vary.