[Elfsea] Saturday Evening Treat

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Fri Nov 15 13:35:10 PST 2002

Greatings!

  I wanted to share this neat experience with all of youz guyz.  Teye (pronouced Tie-ya) is a Flamenco Guitarist, and his wife (Belen')dances as well as another dancer or two and Mohamed, a singer.  Anyone interested in Spanish culture, with a little Morocan flair would definately enjoy this.  Belen's feet fly!  Also, on occasion, one of the dancers will preform a traditional belly dance.  The admission is $10.00 cover fee and and dinner is of course, extra.  Dinner is Spanish- NOT Mexican cuisine and ranges from about 6-10 dollars.  I am going to try to reserve a small table (at this late date it may be impossible) but even if table reservations are impossible, a seat at the bar is always welcome.

Directions to Ole Spanish Grill in South Arlington are: take from 360, take I-20 towards F.W. go past Collins & Cooper, take the Little Road Exit and stay on the service road.  It is approx. a 1/4 to a 1/2 mile on the service road.

Hope to see you there!
Violet

oh. P.s.- I've left Teye's itinerary at the bottom for Ole's phone number to make your reservations.

Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 23:23:01 -0600

A quick e-mail to tell you that Teye & Viva El Flamenco are back from their
European tour. It was again quite the experience and we will tell a few nice
stories in a later e-mail but for now:

wed nov 13  Mi Luna (2441 University, HOUSTON, TX) 8pm
thu nov 14   Steamboat (Congress and Riverside, AUSTIN TX) 6 pm
fri nov 15  Central Market North (4001 N Lamar, AUSTIN, TX) 6:30pm
sat nov 16  ³Ole!² Spanish Grill (5809 I-20 W, ARLINGTON , TX) 8 pm
sun nov 17  ³De Tapas² (5100 Beltline rd suite 764, ADDISON (DALLAS), TX)
7pm
wed nov 20  Mi Luna (2441 University, HOUSTON, TX) 8pm
thu nov 21  the new Mi Luna (610 @ I-10, HOUSTON, TX) 8pm
fri nov 22  Carmen de la Calle (720 E Mistletoe, SAN ANTONIO, TX) 8:30 pm
sat nov 23  España (701 N Main, McALLEN, TX) 8pm
wed nov 27  Mi Luna (2441 University, HOUSTON, TX) 8pm
thu nov 28  the new Mi Luna (610 @ I-10, HOUSTON, TX) 8pm
sat nov 30  Ali-Oli (s. 14th @ Hwy 84, ABILENE, TX) 7pm

We are looking forward to playing and dancing for you again!

Sincerely,

Teye & Viva El Flamenco

--For any personal messages, please use: teye at teye.com
subject.
--And please visit http://www.teye.com

--
 "Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead,  tell your storm how big your GOD is."

~ Unknown