[Elfsea] Arts and Sciences tomorrow night

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 18:45:06 PST 2002

Greetings to the Barony of Elfsea from Lady Rixende de
Rouen, Minister of Arts and Sciences.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, November 19th is our Monthly arts
and sciences meeting. Our local fiber artists are
sponsoring it, and Mistress Stella will be teaching
inkle weaving. Material kits (loom not included) will
be available for purchase from Mistress Stella for $5.
Some looms may be available for purchase as well (talk
to Mistress Stella to find out for sure)

If you have a loom and/or a spare, please bring them
with you. Class will begin at 7:30.

PLease call myself or Lord Tomas for directions if you
need them. 817-797-1988 (RIXENDE) 817-683-3543 (TOMAS)

 In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Lady Rixende de Rouen
2017 Chattanooga Dr.
Bedford, TX 76022

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minster of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
http://www.timelessbeads.com
rixende at timelessbeads.com