[Elfsea] new email address

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 12:58:35 PST 2002

Wes,

OK...I have figured out what some of my problems are with the network.  1st
and foremost, I had everything up and running like a peach until the long
patch cord I have (the one with the short) decided to say goodbye for good.
It feels like the wires inside broke or something.  So I have a question on
this....Do they make a tool where I can cut the current end off that long
cord and replace it with a new one?  I assume they do, else I am going to
have to buy a new cord.

Also, I am just going to break down and buy Windows 2000.  I have done
everything I can to remove that virus (3 times) and followed every thing the
Norton folks say to try and it has worked for about 1 hour each time and
then it comes back.

So....If you will either e-mail me or call me I would lke to meet you at
Fry's tomorrow (god help me going shopping the day after thanksgiving) to
buy the necessary stuff.

Heck, I even had the router set up and was playing a game on-line when the
cord finally went bad.  Oh well.

Hope you and yours have a happy thanksgiving!  Take a nap for me!

Chris