[Elfsea] Demo Saturday

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 13:10:57 PDT 2002

Caetta has yet to reply to my post asking if he would
call Logan to ask Logan if he would set up a table
displaying blacksmithing tools, books, and various
handmade iron items.  I mentioned that it is always
better if an idea such as this comes from someone
besides me; it is perceived as nagging if I broach the
topic.

I also offered to bring various breads, i.e., spelt,
millet, oat, etc., and some honey from our bees.  I
could also bring my lute, some recorders, and a drum.

Or I could just sleep in if there is no interest.

Madelina