[Elfsea] Heraldry Help Needed

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Wed Oct 23 14:04:33 PDT 2002

I am needing actual pictures to choose from.  I got a heraldic symbols book from Rebekah & Willim, and a couple of websites from Xene.  I just have to figure out what I want to use, print them out, and design, draw and color.  Thanks for the offer... my computer has illustraitor and photo shop on it, but somehow after coming back from the shop, I can't get my color printer to work.  I keep getting error codes. Thus, I'm up at the school using their system and crummy black & white printer.  {:o(
AND like a BIG DUMMY, I was cleaning out my mail (I haven't looked in awhile) I believe I erased some other great suggestions thinking that someone was needing a VOCAL Herald! (kicking my own butt here!!!!!) If my head wasn't screwed on....

Thanks again,
Violet