[Elfsea] The Future of Elfsea Defender

Todd Marsh Llywelyn at ATTBI.com
Sat Oct 26 11:29:31 PDT 2002

I agree with Medb.  I think that the Swiss 5 is the best tradition of Elfsea
Defender.  Challenging fighters to be "schooled in all weapons" is a good
thing.  Our defender must be a true master, not just a shieldman.

The reverse OP challenge is my second favorite tradition.  We should play
this up to give new fighters a chance to shine.

I also agree that Spring Faire is a great place for a Pas d'Arme or other
type of judged tournament.  At Defender we are looking for the best fighter.
At Spring Faire the goal is to have the most fun.

Llywelyn
fighter, Baron (ret.)