[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 07:27:59 PDT 2002

Greetings And Salutations Good Gentles!

Tomorrow night is bardic at Kragenworth Keep and it is the passing of the
cloak competition.  Please come and enjoy an evening of comraderie with us
and be prepared for many unsurpassed bardic presentations!
Bring food to share, a chair, your favorite beverage and bardic material
and/or instruments for the enjoyment of all.
His Excellency, Sir Galen has set the theme as Nobility, the act, not the
title and Timothy of Glastinbury will be bringing the cloak and bard book
for presentation to the winner.  Sir Galen has also asked that as many of
the past wearers of the cloak be present as possible.
We expect the weather to cooperate so that we may be outside, where there
will be room for all to spread out and enjoy!

Directions:  from Loop 820E, exit Craig St.  Go East to Hunter and then turn
North to the end of the street (Beaty).  The house is on the North side of
Beaty and there will be a banner and light on the porch.
The address is 6801 Beaty St and the phone # is 817-492-9246.  If you get
lost, call and we will direct you here.
The time is 7:30(SCA)-2:00.  Please be considerate of the fact that Ld.
Tarkus works the next day.

In Service to the Dream,
Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!