[Elfsea] Great news about Debby

Crandall Crandall at elfsea.net
Thu Oct 3 12:45:38 PDT 2002

Darius and Rosalia are a bit busy, so they asked if I would post this.
If you think back to about 4 years ago, you will remember that Debby, daughter of Darius and Rosalia had a medication pump implanted so that she could regain some muscle control. Pumps, as you know, wear out, and today she got her new one implanted. Sort of an alien sounding thing, I know, but she is much better for it.
She went through the surgery well and is resting.
Visitors are encouraged. She will be discharged Saturday.
Debby Merlick
Cook's Children's Hospital
Room 4209

Crandall