[Elfsea] Scout demo same weekend as Crown Tourney

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Oct 6 19:54:41 PDT 2002

Ceata and anyone else who is involved,

I got a call from Kevin Steffy this weekend. He is the director of the event on the Scout side. He is concerned no one from our side has contacted him. He needs to coordinate with our group to set aside space, include us in the list of presenters, etc. Would whoever has become the autocrat for this demo please contact him at 817 624 5508. Mention my mundane name (Richard Threlkeld) as he does not try to remember my SCA name.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede