[Elfsea] Crown Tournamnt

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Fri Oct 18 09:38:37 PDT 2002

Greetings Elfsea,
       We plan to travel to Crown tournament. We would like to know how many
other people from Elfsea plan to attend. We have some people needing rides
and we can try to travel somewhat together and make a grand entrance. We
would like to take the Big Blue so we will have a place to gather and
possibly shelter if needed. Also, one other thing to think about. If we put
up the big blue and people brought their beds, we could get a lot of them in
there. A lot of people could camp the nights in the big blue and use it as
our list pavilion during the day. Stargate is offering free passes on Sunday
to TRF so anyone wanting to go over there can spend a little time in the demo
booth and see the faire for free. Are there any takers on this idea?
HE Siobhan
Baroness of Elfsea