[Elfsea] need some metal

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Oct 7 07:12:28 PDT 2002

This is a bit of a drive, but the prices are well worth it for sheet metal, rods, tubing, etc.:

Garner Pipe and Supply Inc.
10015 Mineral Wells Hwy
Weatherford, TX 76088
940-682-7791

It is almost in Mineral Wells, on the left side of the highway as you are heading toward Mineral Wells, and the sign is hard to see.  Look for a medium sized building and a yard full of metal objects.  Their prices are at least 1/3 cheaper than getting the same items at the big chain stores.

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com