[Elfsea] Children

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Tue Oct 8 01:08:30 PDT 2002

Not a problem Dear Lady!

-------Original Message-------

From: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Date: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 02:29:58 AM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Children

You're a wonder to behold sometimes. I knew you'd have something.. or at
Least hoped it. Thank you for the reply, Lady Tangwystle. I probably will
not be able to go anywhere for such things anytime soon with the lack of gas
I have.. so I'll see you on site, I hope. :)

.
--
[ Content of type image/gif deleted ]