[Elfsea] Economics of the Kingdom

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Oct 8 23:25:04 PDT 2002

That is a good suggestion, but it is already done.
There is a Deputy Kingdom Seneschal in charge of
the Kingdom Calendar. He/she records reservations
when they get properly executed paperwork. They
try to keep reasonable separation for events
too near each other. They publish the calendar
in email and others then publish on the web and
in the Black Star from the email.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede