[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Greyhound for adoption....

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Wed Oct 9 14:19:24 PDT 2002

Treasure has been already adopted, yeah!  Anyway, in speaking to the
adoption agent she informed me that they also have an IG (Italian Greyhound)
up for adoption.  This would be the perfect animal for anyone who would like
a greyhound or sighthound but are concerned about space.  The are very
affectionate, usually get along very well with children, and develop very
strong bonds with their owners.  They also would course, just like any
sighthound.

If anyone decides to pick him/her up, please let Ronnie and I know.  We are
looking at getting the coursing in the Central Region up and running more
often.

Petruccio