[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Central Region War Practices

Wes Duke fearghus at elfsea.net
Thu Oct 10 18:51:49 PDT 2002

Unto the Archers of the Central Region,

Her Excellency Octavia has appointed me to lead and train the Archers of the
Central Region in preparation for Gulf War. To do this I need to know how
many archers we could be fielding from our region. Please respond to me
privately with your intentions and I will be building a database to keep
track of this. Also I will be holding meetings to discuss Gulf War at the
War Practices mentioned in His Excellency Llywelyn's post.

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Sergeant of Archers for the Central Region of the Ansteorran Army of Heroes