[Elfsea] Reports

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Tue Oct 15 13:16:14 PDT 2002

Greetings people of Elfsea,

  Heraldry is a wonderful thing.  I believe that there is never too much
heraldry happening.  We have heralds, scribes and illuminators each
month which is an ideal time to observe the heraldic process, from
creation of armoury to depiction in scrolls.  This is regularly held at
Timothy and Anezka's home in Arlington on the second Monday of the
month.
   I am pleased by the increase in heraldic display, and I would like to
see more.  I would also like to have comments from all of you as to what
type of educational information you would like to see.   I am planning
on placing a series of educational heraldic pieces in the scroll