[Elfsea] Calling All Actors...!

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Tue Oct 22 12:24:29 PDT 2002

Wilim, I would suggest you read for 2 parts, that of the
Duke and that of Sir Toby.  There are a number of excellent
male characters in the play.  There are copies of the play
online if you want to read over part of it and select a
scene you particularly like.  I will be assisting Elysia
with the auditions, but I have no thespian or drama
backgroud; she does.  Many thanks for your interest; I
really want to see this performance happen!  :)

Julianna
12th Night autocrat and Shakespeare admirer