[Elfsea] Keller Demo

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Mon Oct 28 13:10:13 PST 2002

I would like to thank everyone who came out and participated at the Keller
Public Demo.  In fact, they have already extended and invitation to us to
come out when they hold their next one, which may be in the spring and
probably won't be there until 2004.  But I will let everyone know as I find
out more information.

Here is a list of those that I remember as having been at the Demo.  If I
forgot anyone, I apologize in advanced.

Ceatta and Robin
Daniel and Siobhan
Arelia