[Elfsea] 'Young Ones'

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 30 11:08:01 PST 2002

Very well said, Donnel and Caelin.

Might I add one more thing....I am even newer to this game than all 3 of
you....heck, I see it that I'm still the baby out of this whole group. ;-)
But, I do agree with all of you. Yes, the newer people have a right to an
opnion on how things change on a variety of subjects. But, us "younger"
people must respect "elders".  Donnel is one of our founding members and we
need to respect her, as well as the other founding members of this Barony.

Timothy, I understand your sense of frustration...I've been there too. But
as Galen once told me...you can't push a rope. Change sometimes takes time.
There are alot of things here in the Barony that I would like to see changed
(maybe for the better), but the trick is to do it subtly (as Donnel told me
once)...not throw a temper tantrum over what I see as a minor comment.

Maria