[Elfsea] 'Young Ones'

Raeadh`ani Raeadhani at netscape.net
Wed Oct 30 14:37:46 PST 2002

"CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca" <cehuse at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

"....heck, I see it that I'm still the baby out of this whole group. ;-)"

To lighten the mood abit... I got ya topped ;-)

Though I do believe this is one of those arguments where both sides are right..which gets noone anywhere.

There are some new ones that will very openly speak what they think.. and do so very well right along with the old ones. Then there are some new ones that, while they have their opinions, won't speak them simply because they are new and feel that they have no place to discuss such matters. I've been reading these mailing lists for a good while now and the only reason I've ever seen myself fit to post is when I'm requesting someone to get in touch with me (Which, by the way, I think I annoyed Tangwystle abit too much, so I'm gonna throw in a quick apology). I've read all the posts on the entire debate about Elfsea, since it's the largest discussion going on right now. I have my thoughts but that's one of the many things I won't reply to simply because I'm new.

Newcomers would rather avoid arguments exactly like this one and keep their mouth shuts until they've been around awhile unless they are specificly asked about something as a newcomer. The "old one's" opinions are just as important but newcomers need to be encouraged and invited as well.. to get the quiet ones talking and interacting more...which would also get them known quicker. Then again, the newcomers could always just sit in the background and watch, getting a better idea of everything. People watchers lead interesting lives.

 Katja

~Kitty~