[Elfsea] 'Young Ones'

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 17:13:26 PST 2002

Katja,

You might as well jump in and get your feet wet.   We are like a family,  ie,
 we laugh together, work together, cry together, and yes we snarl at each
other once in a while,   but let someone say something bad about any one of
us and we all stand shoulder to shoulder and fight just as hard for each and
every one.   It is kind of like a mother,   she can spank her child one
minute and the next pick them up for a kiss and a cuddle.

Cookies and Milk,    anyone???????

Innes