[Elfsea] things for thought

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Oct 30 23:55:54 PST 2002

At 06:47 PM 10/30/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Question for the Hospitalers...
>
>Do we keep records on how many folks we get from what demo or recruitment
>venue?

I don't know about all the other groups, but in Loch Ruadh, we have sign-in
sheets
at our populace meetings and I get the new people to put their contact info
on the
back of the sheets.  At fighter practice or other meetings, workshops,
etc., I get
the info of any new or visiting people and add it to our file later.

Bicé
Hospitaler
Loch Ruadh