[Elfsea] Keller Library Demo

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Oct 31 07:55:51 PST 2002

I just received an e-mail from Linda from the Keller Library, formally
inviting us to participate in their demo next year.  Here is what they would
like to know:

Would the first Saturday in May be possible for you? -- according to the
kingdom Calendar, that is reserved for Crown Tourney.

This has changed many times during the last several years, however May and
April have a large amount rain every year.

If not, what are the possible dates for you in the Spring?  Other than Gulf
War and Springfaire, does anyone have any suggestions?

Is September too hot for you?  We know that isn't, most time.  Any
suggestions?

Hot, no rain usually, and if you could time the demo to be 2 weeks before
eflsea defender you ahce the perfect opportunity to take newcomers to an
Elfsea event and show them whats best about the sca.

They say, "May is best for us, but we need to decide quickly."

Please send me your suggestions as soon as possible so I can pass them on to
Linda.

Ceatta

You wanted them you got them.
Master Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the exclusive use of the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If
you think that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail of the error and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.  Aetna