[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Regional War Practice, Sunday Oct 6th

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Thu Oct 3 20:52:55 PDT 2002

I'm sorry if this seems like short notice.  On July 28, I posted:

>  These are my War practice plans for the next few months:
>  August 3 Regional Fighter Practice - Rosenfeld
>  Aug 30 - Sept 1 Gothic War - Trelac
>  October 6 in DFW somewhere
>  November 9 Three Kings - Rosenfeld

Yes, I should have sent more reminders. We will be planning future
practices this Sunday.  If you can't make it, please email me to let me
know you are interested and which practice dates you prefer.

Llywelyn