[Elfsea] Lapidary equipment

Damon Huse descors at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 5 13:12:52 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

Sorry if you get this multiple times.

While cleaning out my garage I came across my rock cutter/grinder and
various accessories that goes along with it and I have decided that I no
longer want any of it.  The bearings in the cutter/grinder seen good enough
and the blade may need some sharpening but it needs a motor (the original
motor is now powering my dads table saw and he won't give it up) and a pump
for the lubricant.

The set was originally intended to use kerosene as a lubricant and cooling
agent when cutting but I'm sure that someone can find something else with a
little less fumes.  Right now what I'm offering the cutter/grinder, hosses
and a big box of rocks for practicing on and a couple of odds and ends, I
really don't know what'a in the box.  This is free to a good home for
someone who wants to get into making jewelry and such or just experimenting
just as long as you take care and not hurt yourself, this is a real blade
and grinding wheel not a rock tumbler for smoothing.

If interested please drop me a line.

	Phelippe Descors