[Elfsea] Just by the way you know me you could guess my score <the Phil test>

TParr at ameriquest.net TParr at ameriquest.net
Thu Oct 17 10:35:47 PDT 2002

My score was 52 go figure.  Pretty good for a fool!
> 51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly
> volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural
> leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not
> always the right ones. They see you as bold and
> adventuresome, someone who will try anything once;
> someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure.
> They enjoy being in your company because of the
> excitement you radiate.

Ld Seamus
E.K.O.F.
E.K.M.
L.O.E.B.G

Thomas William Parr
Account Executive
Ameriquest Mortgage Company, Arlington, TX
Phone (817) 652-8900
Fax (817) 652-4742
Toll Free (866) 768-6744
tparr at ameriquest.net
www.ameriquest.net
Quidam audet valde, facit valde

"No electronic signature authorized - See complete company policy statement at:

http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/terms.html</a>