[Elfsea] Calling All Actors...!

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Tue Oct 22 09:30:24 PDT 2002

To any and all interested...

Auditions will be held for roles to be played at Steppes' Twelfth Night
event based off Mister Shakespeare's play of the same name at Steppes' Fall
Court this weekend. A second audition time may be arranged, if needed.

Auditions will be held at 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 26, at Tanglewood.
Please be prepared to read a short scene! If you are unable to attend,
please let me know... if you plan to audition, please contact me as well.

Thank you - I look forward to seeing you at Fall Court.

In service,

Elysia Katherine O'Malley