[Elfsea] Keller Library Demo

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Thu Oct 31 06:21:30 PST 2002

I just received an e-mail from Linda from the Keller Library, formally
inviting us to participate in their demo next year.  Here is what they would
like to know:

Would the first Saturday in May be possible for you? -- according to the
kingdom Calendar, that is reserved for Crown Tourney.

If not, what are the possible dates for you in the Spring?  Other than Gulf
War and Springfaire, does anyone have any suggestions?

Is September too hot for you?  We know that isn't, most time.  Any
suggestions?

They say, "May is best for us, but we need to decide quickly."

Please send me your suggestions as soon as possible so I can pass them on to
Linda.

Ceatta