[Elfsea] Central Region Land Coordinator

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Oct 31 22:30:36 PST 2002

Greetings to all of you,
One last time... I'm calling for anyone interested in this position.  I've
done this for 2 years and it's time to train someone new.

All of this work is done via the telephone and email.  You'll need about 2
hours a week of free time, a working email address, internet capability,
organizational skills, some knowledge of spreadsheet/database software and
good people skills.  It's not hard.

You'll be collecting information from groups in the Central Region
concerning the SCA names, mundane names, arrival on site dates, and tent
sizes of the people who are pre-registering for Gulf War 12.

Contact me ASAP if you have any questions.

HL Arabella