[Elfsea] On The Economics of People

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 15:15:19 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/8/2002 1:23:21 PM Central Standard Time,
timothy at elfsea.net writes:

> Could Elfsea and Steppes, both with there eyes open, choose to compete on
> the same weekend with different events?  Yep, and the success or failure of
> each would be determined by the attendance and effort put into the event.

       But the question is, WOULD Elfsea and the Steppes, both with their
eyes open, choose to compete on the same weekend with different events? I
certainly hope not! What we can do legally and what we choose to do out of
consideration for others may not be the same thing. We tend to support our
friends and neighbors events and are honored when they support ours. What if
we take out some of the competition and put back more consideration? That is
not to say we should not strive to make our events as much fun and diverse as
possible. I just prefer cooperation and a helping hand to dog-eat-dog
competition.
HE Siobhan