[Elfsea] On The Economics of People

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Oct 8 15:39:16 PDT 2002

In a message dated 10/8/02 5:16:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
SiobhanON at aol.com writes:

> Could Elfsea and Steppes, both with there eyes open, choose to compete on
> > the same weekend with different events?  Yep, and the success or failure
> of
> > each would be determined by the attendance and effort put into the event.

This would in it's self kill one of the key components to SCA. That is the
support of each other in the SCA and in our mundane life. To encourage this
kind of behavior is not constructive but only distructive.  WE have to be
considerate of each other.
Donnel