[Elfsea] Scroll

Armentaria Ambrose armentaria at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:14:40 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Populace of Elfsea:

Just as a reminder, submissions to the scroll are due on the 15th of the
month, this does also include officer reports.

Please send me anything that you would like to see in the scroll, please
don't make me beg.  I know I would very much like to see artwork, poetry,
any reasearch that you might like to share, or even the "no kidding, there I
was..." stories in the scroll, as would the rest of the populace I am sure.

YIS

Armentaria Ambrose
Chronicler of Elfsea