[Elfsea] Vacation anybody?

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Sun Oct 13 14:08:01 PDT 2002

lol! that would work! Everyone could pitch in money and have a piece of the pie!  Just think- thousands of people owning one piece of property. If we drill for oil on it, we could drive the oil company/landmen crazy with division of landowner residuals (for the lease and then, again if we stike oil) on the Divison Order, and have free entertainment! People pulling their hair out!!! Fun to watch! I'll bring the popcorn.

Violet